Terms

The contents of these pages are owned in full by Anylogo Anywhere. World Wide Web pages are copyright Anylogo Anywhere © All rights reserved.

Payment Terms

All initial orders require a 40% deposit on approval of visual proof and the remaining 60% on Delivery. Alternative payment terms will only be accepted on written agreement by both parties.

Order Cancellation Policy

In the event of any cancelled orders, administrative costs and any production undertaken will be charged until receipt of a written cancellation of the order.

Samples

Samples remain our property until full payment has been received. All samples are subject to the charge of the product plus carriage. Order Cancellation Policy
In the event of any cancelled orders, administrative costs and any production undertaken will be charged until receipt of a written cancellation of the order.

Claim and liability

Any claims must be notified in writing within six days of delivery. We will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage from the supply of the goods unless notified in writing within six days of receipt of the goods. Any loss or damage to he goods will be limited to the order value of the goods. Whilst we endeavour to deliver all orders on time, we will not be held responsible for any delays out of our direct control.

Passing of Title

All goods remain our property until full payment has been received. Responsibility and risk of the goods is passed over to the client once full payment has been received

Anylogo Anywhere Website

The contents of these pages are owned in full by Anylogo Anywhere. World Wide Web pages are copyright Anylogo Anywhere © All rights reserved.

You may store on your computer or print copies of these pages for your personal non-commercial use and only in full accordance with these conditions of use. Any other use of the contents of this website including, without limitation, any reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of all or any part of its contents or any other alteration or modification to the contents of this website or any part of it, in each case without prior written consent of Anylogo Anywhere is strictly prohibited.

Anylogo Anywhere does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.

Anylogo Anywhere use reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.

Neither Anylogo Anywhere or any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the Anylogo Anywhere website. Anylogo Anywhere shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.

Any communications which you transmit to Anylogo Anywhere by e-mail or otherwise shall be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit to Anylogo Anywhere may be used for any purpose provided that personal information shall be used strictly in accordance with the privacy policy of Anylogo Anywhere from time to time. Anylogo Anywhere may use any ideas concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication which you send to Anylogo Anywhere for any purpose whatsoever, no responsibility for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.

Anylogo Anywhere have not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts to the Anylogo Anywhere website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by Anylogo Anywhere of any such websites. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.

Anylogo Anywhere reserves the right to change its website and to amend theseterms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.